STPL offers a downloadable magazine service called RBdigital Magazines which allows library users to check out and keep digital copies of popular magazines for reading in a browser or in the RBdigital app. (Note: RBdigital Magazines is the new version of Zinio for Libraries.)
To get started:
- Dowload the RBdigital app to your device or go to the library's RBdigital Magazines page.
- If you already created a username and password for Zinio for Libraries, use it to log into your account. If you don't have an account click "Create New Account." Enter your library card number, your library card password, your email address and a password for your RBdigital account.
- To borrow a magazine, click on the magazine cover and click on "Checkout."
- You will be notified that the magazine was checked out and offered the option of receiving an email when the next issue is available for checkout.
- To read the magazine in the app, click "Read." On a computer, click "Start Reading."